Dog days are the best days to watch the best films of 2018
In July and August, the cinema at U–jazdowski reminds of the best films of the year. This is the perfect moment to catch up.
- directed by Léa Mysius, France 2017, 105'
- [Le Redoutable], directed by Michel Hazanavicius, France/Italy/Birma 2017, 102'
- I Am Not Your Negro
- directed by Raoul Peck, USA/France/Belgium 2016, 89'
- [Nelyubov], directed by Andriej Zwiagincew, Belgium/France/Germany/Russia 2017, 127'
- Satan's Slaves
- [Pengabdi Setan], directed by Joko Anwar, Indonesia 2016, 107'
- Call Me by Your Name
- directed by Luka Guadagnino, Brazil/France/USA/Italy 2017, 132'
- direted by Joachim Trier, Denmark/France 2017, 116'
- Tower: A Bright Day
- [Wieża. Jasny dzień], directed by Jagoda Szelc, Poland 2017, 106'
- Cold War
- [Zimna wojna], directed by Paweł Pawlikowski, France/Poland/UK 2018, 85'