19th IFF WATCH DOCS
Human Rights in Film
Tickets to all screenings at the 19th WATCH DOCS. Human Rights in Film International Film Festival are free of charge.
- Terms of collecting free tickets
- On each day, tickets will be issued for screenings held on this and on the following day (for example, on December 7, one will be able to pick up tickets for screenings held on December 7 and 8).
- On December 6, tickets for December 7 will become available.
- At the box office of a given cinema, tickets will be available only for screenings to be held at that cinema.
- Free tickets for the 19th WATCH DOCS will be issued within the opening times of ticket offices. Ujazdowski box office is opened from Tuesday till Sunday from 12:00 until the beginning of the the last screening, on Monday from 15:45 till the beginning of the last screening.
- One person is entitled to pick up four free tickets for a given film.
- We kindly ask all ticket holders to arrive at the cinema at least 10 minutes prior to the screening of the film. After this time, people who have not picked up their free tickets at an earlier time will be admitted and we cannot guarantee the availability of seats.