directed by Quentin Tarantino, USA/UK 2019, 160' (English friendly)
[Entre dos aguas], directed by Isaki Lacuesta, Spain 2018, 136' (English friendly)
[Répertoire des villes disparues], directed by Denis Côté, Canada 2019, 97'
Atomic: Living in Dread and Promise + Crossroads (English friendly)
[Erde], directed by Nikolaus Geyrhalter, Austria 2019, 115' (English friendly)
[Îmi este indiferent daca în istorie vom intra ca barbari], directed by Radu Jude, Romania /Germany /Bulgaria /France /Czech Republic 2018, 140'
- 16 zł regular
- 14 zł reduced
- 10 zł for Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art visitor card holders
- may be purchased 30 minutes before the screening at the cash desk in the main hall of the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art
- Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art visitor card
- costs 100 zł
- valid 365 days from the day of purchase
- entitles to free admission to current exhibitions for 2 people and to purchasing 2 cinema tickets at a reduced rate of 10 zł each for a chosen film at the cinema
- Cash desk, reservation and information
- +48 22 628 12 71–73 ext. 135, firstname.lastname@example.org
- open on Tuesdays: 11:00–18:00; Wednesdays: 11:00–18:00; Thursdays: 12:00–20:00; Fridays: 12:00–20:00; Saturdays: 10:00–19:00; Sundays: 11:00–18:00
- are valid up to 30 minutes before the screening at the cash desk in the main hall of the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art
- places are not numbered
We are constantly exploring the limits and corners of the film medium in all its diversity. We present films on the verge of cinema and visual arts, documentaries, animations, genre cinema, experimental cinema, as well as features representing the most significant and interesting phenomena in contemporary cinematography and its peripheries. We also hold meetings with authors and organize discussions. This place evokes immediate associations with good films – including those which never make into broad distribution.
All films are shown in their original language with subtitles. We usually screen Polish films with English subtitles and non-English films with Polish and English subtitles.
We encourage to come to the cinema by public transport or bicycle. There is a paid parking in front of the Ujazdowski Castle and the number of places for cars is very limited. There are numerous bus stops as well as Veturilo bicycle station near Plac na Rozdrożu.
- Michał Matuszewski
- Aleksandra Jeglińska
- Arletta Wojtala
- Maria Nóżka
- Cinema operators
- Stanisław Demko
- Daniel Hilbrecht
- Agnieszka Jastrzębska
- Bartłomiej Jankowski