film screening and discussion
Krzysztof Wojciechowski. Later
Screening and meeting with director Piotr Morawski
We invite you to the premiere screening of the documentary film Krzysztof Wojciechowski. Later. After the screening we invite you to a conversation (in Polish) with the film director, Piotr Morawski, hosted by the curator Klara Pawlicka.
- The film is an attempt at the portrayal of the artist, photographer, art curator, author of texts, translator, active participant of artistic life in many fields: as its co-creator, careful observer, commentator and direct participant, whose works have been exhibited in the most important art institutions in Poland, including Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art.
- Krzysztof Wojciechowski was an artist working in the field of conceptual photography, although he liked to refer to his work as metaphorical photography. He specialized in black-and-white photography, the so-called pure photography, he was a member of the Polish Art Photographers Association, and the author of many photo-objects and photo-installations. One of his exhibitions was titled Time Revealed, which is an accurate description of most of his artistic endeavours.
- The camera shows various sequences from his life across several decades, until his death in 2020.
- Mirosław Chojecki
- Piotr Weychert
- Co-organisers of the event
- Media Kontakt
- Zachęta – National Gallery of Art