- The screening will include following movies by Katarina Zdjelar, current resident at the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art:
- There is no is, 2006, 1'50"
- Don't Do It Wrong, 2007, 10'13"
- Shoum, 2009, 6'58"
- The Perfect Sound, 2009, 14'30"
- Katarina Zdjelar (born in 1979 in Belgrade, Serbia) is an artist based in Rotterdam and Belgrade. Her practice consists of making video pieces, sound pieces, book projects and creating different platforms for speculation, knowledge building and exchange. Zdjelar's work has been shown internationally, and consists of over 20 solo and 100 group exhibitions at venues such as: Kunstverein Bielefeld, Museum Of Contemporary Art Vitoria-Gasteiz, Serbian Pavillion at the 53rd Venice Biennial, MACBA Barcelona, MNAC Bucharest, De Appel Contemporary Art Centre, Amsterdam, 5th Marrakech Biennale, Muzeum Sztuki Lodz , The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery Toronto, Witte de With Centre for Contemporary Art, Rotterdam, HMKV in Dortmund, MSUB Belgrade, MuHKA Antwerpen, Total Museum of Contemporary Art Seul, Stedelijk Museum Bureau Amsterdam.
Today at U–jazdowski