- Rat Film
- directed by Theo Anthony, USA 2016, 82'
- language: English, subtitles: Polish
- Rat Film is a documentary about rats in the city and a visual essay about racism in Baltimore. Anthony not only shows the complexity of rat–human relationships, but also raises the issue of presenting animal deaths on screen, and breaks the very common practice of showing rats as an abject deadly threat to humans.
- Rat Catcher
- [Szczurołap], directed by Andrzej Czarnecki, Poland 1986, 22'
- language: Polish, subtitles: English
- Andrzej Czarnecki's Rat Catcher – a short film that fits well into the tradition of the Polish documentary school – was read in the 1980s as a suggestive political metaphor. Today we can wonder whether such symbolic use of animals is ethical and see how the cinema of late authoritarian Poland talked about rat-human issues.
Trailer of Rat Film, dir. Theo Anthony, USA 2016, 82'
Today at U–jazdowski