Screening of films from the U–jazdowski collection
as part of (Green) Night of Museums
- For the Night of Museums, for the third time, we will present a selection of films from the rich collection of U–jazdowski. We will seek to show how artists approach nature and wildlife. The screening corresponds with the beginning of a new edition of the project Jazdów City Garden Naturomorphic.
- Teresa Murak, Przyjście zieleni [The Coming of Greenery], 1975, 7'
- Joanna Rajkowska, Dotleniacz [Oxygenator], 2007, 18'
- Jarosław Kozakiewicz, R/Ewolucja [R/Evolution], 2011, 8'
- Monira Al Qadiri, Behind the Sun, 2013, 10'
- The program is 43 minutes long. Screening times: 8:00 p.m., 8:45 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 10:15 p.m., 11:00 p.m., 11:45 p.m. Admission free.
Today at U–jazdowski
Tower: A Bright Day
[Wieża. Jasny dzień], directed by Jagoda Szelc, Poland 2017, 106' (English friendly)