The safety of our Cinema visitors as well as employees is a priority for us, therefore we ask you to please follow the rules below.
- 1. If you feel unwell, please stay at home. Take care of yourself and protect others.
- 2. Covering nose and mouth is obligatory. Make sure to keep your mask on while inside the Cinema.
- 3. After entering the Ujazdowski Castle, disinfect your hands.
- 4. Keep a safe distance of at least 1,5 meters from others.
- 5. The basis for entering the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art is a valid admission ticket. You can buy a cinema ticket in advance at www.u-jazdowski.pl/kino. If you decide to pay on-site, please avoid paying in cash, and use a payment card instead.
- 6. Capacity has been reduced by 50%, meaning that only 37 cinema seats are available for sale.
- 7. Seats in the screening hall should be occupied alternately, with 1 free space between persons.
- 8. Please disinfect your hands regularly. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance to the Ujazdowski Castle and at the entrance to the cinema.
- 9. Fill out declaration available at the entrance to the screening hall. Your personal data will be processed exclusively in order to contact you in case of emergency and will be deleted after 14 days from your visit.
- 10. The cinema undergoes ozonation once a week and is ventilated during and after each screening. Our ventilation and air conditioning systems are maintained and conserved in accordance with the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health which aim to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2.