The safety of our Cinema visitors as well as employees is a priority for us, therefore we ask you to please follow the rules below.
- 1. If you feel unwell, please stay at home. Take care of yourself and protect others.
- 2. Covering nose and mouth is obligatory. Make sure to keep your mask on while inside the Cinema.
- 3. After entering the Ujazdowski Castle, disinfect your hands.
- 4. Keep a safe distance of at least 1,5 meters from others.
- 5. The basis for entering the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art is a valid admission ticket. You can buy a cinema ticket in advance at www.u-jazdowski.pl/kino. If you decide to pay on-site, please avoid paying in cash, and use a payment card instead.
- 6. Capacity has been reduced by half, meaning that only half of the cinema seats will be available for sale.
- 7. Seats in the screening hall should be occupied alternately, with 1 free space between persons.
- 8. For safety reasons, leaflets with the repertoire are not available. Please check the repertoire online at www.u-jazdowski.pl/kino.
- 9. Please disinfect your hands regularly. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance to the Ujazdowski Castle, at the entrance to the cinema and in toilets. Toilet facilities are located on the ground floor, opposite the Instalacje Art Bistro restaurant, and to the right from the stairs leading to the Project Room. They are regularly disinfected.
- 10. Please send us your contact details with the date of your visit to the Cinema to email@example.com. Personal information will be processed only to contact you in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 case. Your data will be deleted 30 days after your visit.
- 11. The cinema undergoes ozonation once a week and is ventilated during and after each screening. Our ventilation and air conditioning systems are maintained and conserved in accordance with the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (Narodowy Instytut Zdrowia Publicznego – Państwowy Zakład Higieny).