Reopening of the Cinema
- The safety of our Cinema visitors as well as employees is a priority for us, therefore we ask you to please follow the rules below.
- 1. Stay at home if you don't feel well. Take care of your health and protect others.
- 2. Covering your nose and mouth is compulsory. Keep your mask on while inside the Cinema.
- 3. After entering the Ujazdowski Castle, disinfect your hands.
- 4. Keep a safe distance of at least 1,5 meters from others.
- 5. A maximum of 8 persons can be in the Main Hall at one time.
- 6. The basis for entering the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art is a valid admission ticket. You can buy a ticket for a screening in advance at www.u-jazdowski.pl/kino. If you decide to pay on-site, please avoid paying in cash, and use a payment card instead.
- 7. Capacity has been reduced by half, meaning that only half of the cinema seats will be available for sale.
- 8. Seats in the screening hall should be occupied alternately, with 1 free space between persons.
- 9. Toilet facilities are located on the ground floor, opposite the Instalacje Art Bistro restaurant, and to the right from the stairs leading to the Project Room. They are regularly disinfected.
- 10. For safety, leaflets with the repertoire are not available. Please check the the repertoire online at www.u-jazdowski.pl/kino.
- 11. Before entering the cinema please fill out the health declaration. Personal information will be processed only to contact you in the event of a confirmed COVID-19 case. Your data will be deleted 30 days after your visit.
- 12. The cinema undergoes ozonation once a week and is ventilated during and after each screening. Our ventilation and air conditioning systems are maintained and conserved in accordance with the recommendations of the National Institute of Public Health (Narodowy Instytut Zdrowia Publicznego – Państwowy Zakład Higieny).
Today at U–jazdowski
Ballad of a White Cow
[Ghasideh Gave Sefid], directed by Maryam Moghadam, Behtash Sanaeeha, France / Iran 2020, 88'
Night of the Kings
[La Nuit des Rois], directed by Philippe Lacôte, France / Canada / Senegal / Ivory Coast 2020, 93' (English friendly)