29/06/2023
discussion panel

AI: The Death of the Artist?

Discussion with Mateusz Siedlecki and Tracey Follows.

• Tracey Follows is one of Forbes’ Top 50 female futurists and has commented on the future of technology, society, and digital identity for the Financial Times and the BBC. She is the author of The Future of You (2021) and hosts a podcast of the same name, described as Apple’s 'best new show in Tech.’ She is also Visiting Professor of Digital Futures and Identity at Staffordshire University.
    • Follow’s consultancy, Futuremade, works with global businesses to identify new trends, develop foresight, and fully prepare for what comes next. She has given keynotes at the UN’s HQ, FT's Global Boardroom, Nobel Visions, Think With Google, and the US State Dept.
  •  
  • Mateusz Siedlecki is a photographer based in central Poland. He graduated with a degree in graphic design from the University of Łódź and has been working with photography and graphic design for more than twelve years. As a professional wedding photographer, he has received recognition and international awards (Lookslikefilm, PROWED Awards, MYWED awards). Over the past year, he has been using artificial intelligence in his graphic and poster design work and painting.
    • “With my work, I want to address important social issues such as ageing, relationships between people, love, tolerance, openness to the world. I draw inspiration from the people I meet and the world around me. For several months I have been building a new brand Sztuka-Nowoczesna, through which I will sell my AI-based work. In the future, it will serve as a platform for bringing artists together.” 
  • Admission is free.
  •  
  • Cover art:
    • Mateusz Siedlecki Together for eternity  
29/06/2023
18:30