Gotong Royong. Things we do together
- Traditionally, every exhibition has its opening and closing day. The Gotong Royong. Things we do together exhibition is coming to an end – but, hopefully, not the relationships that have been established in its course. Together, we have created joint situations that we do not feel like ending, that's why we invite everyone to the non-closing, or continuage.
- Something ends – something begins! We want to meet you for the last time in the space where we have worked for over three months, which we have domesticated a little bit, and where we have created temporary communities in the course of public meetings, workshops and other activities – shortly, we have done various things together. In the spirit of the practices we have activated during the exhibition, we would like to spend a winter Sunday afternoon with you.
- In line with good tradition of research as a party – party as a research, the program will include the following and other activities – Intervalo-Escola the best of:
- 14:00 meeting with the ADA Puławska collective
- and then:
- reading poetry, prose and diagrams
- music from the tower (by Dorian Batycka)
- linocut workshop (by Mateusz Kowalczyk)
- Gotong royong speed dating (by Karolina Grzegorczyk)
- map of local initiatives (by Kamila Ferenc)
- miracle soup (bring your own ingredient)
- Potlatch table & BYOB – bring your own food and drink to the exhibition
- earning cryptocurrencies
- marathon of the best guided tours
- dancing diagrams
- The participants of the exhibition and the public program will join us and you.
- Feel invited!
- The temporary collective Intervalo-Escola – Time for a break: Adelina Cimochowicz, Jakub Depczyński, Marianna Dobkowska, Kamila Ferenc, Agata Grabowska, Karolina Grzegorczyk, Mateusz Kowalczyk, Krzysztof Łukomski, Ola Rusinek, Jana Shostak, Katarzyna Sztarbała, Bogna Tęczynopol, Jakub Wielgo
- This event closes the Gotong Royong. Things we do together exhibition