- Ika Sienkiewicz-Nowacka
- Head of the department
- Ika is a manager of culture, curator and founder of the U–jazdowski residency programme. She graduated from Inter-Faculty Individual Studies in the Humanities (University of Warsaw) and holds the European Diploma for Culture Management (Brussels). Member of the Programme Council of Akademie Schloss Solitude and Res Artis. Her research interests centre on the significance of residencies within the fields of artistic and institutional practice. She carries out projects in which visual arts become a tool of social change and are used to shape and promote alternative models of social development.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Marianna Dobkowska
- Marianna is an art historian, she graduated from the Institute of Art History at the University of Warsaw and postgraduate Museum Curator Studies at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Poland. She has been co-creating the residency programme at the Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art in Warsaw almost since its very beginning. She views curatorial practice as a tool/method to build creative situations and relations based on long-term and often international cooperation, blending practices originating from visual arts, performance and social activism.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julia Harasimowicz
- Julia is an art historian and anthropologist. She is currently a PhD student at the Institute of Art History at the University of Warsaw. She perceives curatorial activity as a form of creative dialogue. She is particularly interested in artistic critical practices and those which reveal general social issues in a microscale.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Aleksandra Biedka
- Office Manager
- Aleksandra graduated from the Institute of Polish Culture (University of Warsaw). Behind the scenes of the residency programmes production she works on residency logistics, project reports and budget monitoring. She also works in close cooperation with other U–jazdowski departments.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of Artist Residenecies Projects
Nela is a graduate of Art Management and Culture and Media Management at the Jagiellonian University. She holds a certificate in Art and Heritage Management from Bocconi University. For one month, she was an intern at a contemporary art gallery in Macedonia, the Serious Interest Agency, where she coordinated work related to artists' participation in the Vienna Contemporary international art fair. As a cultural manager at the intersection of the arts and the music industry, she supports artists in establishing collaborations, production of their projects and creation of unique experiences.