- 12:00 p.m. (noon)
Movement in the city, natural movement
- Get to know your body’s possibilities
- free admission
- no prior registration required
- gathering in the parkour zone at City Garden Jazdów
- How to take the first step to put your body into motion? Or maybe this step should be taken with your hands, hanging on a rail, or jumping like an animal? In the parkour zone, you will have the opportunity to meet those who are passionate fans of various forms of movement, breath, flexibility as well as joviality. They will explain why this activity can contribute to the comprehensive development of the body.
- Conducted by
- The Parkour United Association
- 04:00 p.m.
Inhale – Exhale!
- Voice emission workshop for adults as well as a meeting with the Ujazdów Neighborhood Choir
- gathering inside the main hall of U–jazdowski
- free admission
- prior registration required
- +48(22) 628 12 71-73 ext. 135
- When singing, we intensively work our diaphragm as well as upper respiratory tract, body ventilation increases and oxygenates the internal organs – especially the heart and brain. During a breathing warm-up, a person may experience a variety of physical sensations: dizziness, pressure changes or the acceleration of the heart rate; these effects are similar to those that athletes feel when they train, or to those that we feel after actively spending time outside. During the workshops, we will learn the basics of breathing and voice emission, which vocalists use to control the vocal apparatus.
- By using a technique called white voice, participants learn the possibilities of their bodies, especially the vocal aspects. After individual exercises as well as breathing and emission tasks, the participants will also experience what is common breathing and sound, which create a sense of unity within a group, e.g. such as singing in a choir. To participate in the workshops, we invite individual adults as well as the representatives of the institution and organization of Jazdów – this will be the second meeting of Ujazdów Neighborhood Choir. Already at the first meeting it became known that our repertoire needs will arise on the basis of collective cooperation, cooperation, the exchange of thoughts as well as the crossing of tastes.
- 10:00 p.m.
- Summer Cinema
- [Jutro Meksyk], directed by Aleksander Ścibor-Rylski, Poland 1965, 89'
- The brilliant Zbigniew Cybulski in a psychological drama with sport in the background. The Polish James Dean plays a successful diving coach, Paweł Jańczak, who suffers from an overgrown ambition. Deprived of rights, he ends up in some province where he runs a nursery for children. There, he discovers a great talent in a young girl, Majka. However, Jańczak's murderous training methods lead to tragedy.
- no subtitles
- City Garde Jazdów Sporty Rules and Regulations
Today at U–jazdowski